What is it ?
Bingo caller software for 90 (and 80) number bingo (for Windows PC's only).
Some of the latest features:
Book printing including an optional front cover (Standard sized tickets only).
Multi-display capability. Must be separate displays as identified by Windows. Previous versions could only use a maximum of two displays.
Prize money can now be entered and displayed on all screens.
Main UI can now be scrolled if using a low resolution display (so user can see all tabs).
Options added to show/hide Previous Number, Total Numbers Called, Ticket Colour and Game Number displays (for all screens).
Export and Import of all settings now possible.
Option to stop the sound being played when FAWN detects a winner.
Extra voice file for Quick bingo (Lees Bingo quick short).
Some of the improvements:
The Session Manager now updates quicker/smoother.
Game sheet printing.
Creating data logs is now optional.
Lots of other general code improvements and optimisations.
- Runs full screen (recommended) or in a window
- Includes three types of bingo which I’ve called ‘Quick’ (80 number bingo), ‘Regular’ (which is standard 90 number bingo) and ‘Backwards’ (which is also known as Irish, Stand-Up or Last Man Standing bingo and also uses 90 numbers)
- Record your own bingo caller voice files using the built-in voice recorder (a microphone is required)
- The software can make use of multiple display devices (using ‘Extended’ desktop) if available, which can be configured independently to the primary display
- Option to play a ‘Snowball’ game. Set a maximum amount of numbers to be called
- Option to play a sound if the snowball game is won
- Option to play a sound when the last snowball number is called
- Option to play by proper bingo rules with no late claims allowed or to allow late claims
- Recover your session/game after a computer crash etc. Restarts exactly where you left it
The Session Manager is where you setup your bingo sessions. You can save your session information and reload it later which is ideal if you play regularly.
Dropdown selectors make it easy to use.
- Print your own unique bingo tickets (no two tickets are alike - guaranteed)
- Print up to thirty thousand 80 and 90 number tickets
- Each ticket has it’s own serial number clearly printed in the corner for quick and easy win verification
- Three different font sizes for the numbers
- Three different ticket sizes - the ’Standard’ size prints 2 strips of 6 whereas the ‘Extra Large’ prints one massive ticket per page !
- Print a header on your sheets or print text inside the border of each ticket
- Print coloured borders and even background images for truly custom made tickets
- Option to print a barcode which allows rapid input of data into the session manager (requires a barcode scanner or webcam)
- Book printing from two to sixteen pages with an optional front cover (Standard sized tickets only)
90 number flyers with/without background image
90 number flyer, Extra Large (1 ticket per sheet of paper)
90 number bingo book covers (with optional background image and text)
80 number flyers with/without background image
80 number flyer, Extra Large (1 ticket per sheet of paper)
80 number bingo book covers (with optional background image and text)
- The software can generate random numbers for the bingo caller to call out, or it can call out the numbers for you using automatic voice calling (1 demo voice file is included for regular/backwards and 2 voice files for quick bingo)
Use multiple voices if you have them. The software will pick one at random for each number.
- If you prefer (or need) to use a cage or blower to draw the numbers then this software can be used as a display device/checker only
- Pause and restart the calling at any time
- Option to have ‘Bingo Lingo’ appearing on-screen. This can be easily edited to suit your own favourite sayings
- Manual or fully automatic calling with variable time (2 to 30 seconds) between numbers - ideal for all ages and abilities
- The current game number and ticket colour are shown on the screen
- Change the colour of almost anything on the callers screen
- Change the text that appears on the buttons and labels to your liking
- Edit the layout whilst playing (move and resize things to suit yourself)
- Display prize money with your own currency symbol
- If using FAWN (Fully Automatic Win Notification) the software can automatically stop the game and show you which serial numbers have won
- Type in the serial number of a winning ticket and see it displayed instantly on the screen. The software will mark off all the numbers that have been called and will show you if it’s a winner or not
(Please note: this feature is only available for tickets printed by this software, purchased from this site or manually input by the user. No other types of tickets can be auto-verified)
- Undo/Redo buttons to step back/forward through the called numbers
- An option to show the ‘history ribbon’ (displayed underneath the flashboard) which shows all previously called numbers (in the order they were called) and shows where the game was stopped and won